Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Atoms of Haiku

    14 of my haiku are appearing in this collection. Thank you to the AU team!


a tinge of pink
on a widow's cheeks . . .
cherry blossom buds

***
 
silence between us
braiding the moonlight . . .
last evening walk
 
***
 
winter wind
I tighten my scarf
with his memory

***
 
the whip
of the winter chill—
recurrent cancer

***
 
winter gales
the first few nights
without him

***
 
butterscotch sun
his voice slides into
my bedroom door

***
 
summer afternoon
I let the clouds weave me
another dream

***
 
spring rain
a cypress tree
begins to twinkle

***
 
winter night
a howling dog
brings out the moon

***
 
summer night
warming his hands
on the piano keys

***
 
mimosa blooms
butterfly wings draped
with fragrance

***

milkweed seeds . . .
how the wind catches
me and my dreams

***
 
wine moon . . .
drowning myself
with lies

***
 
broken pot
what marigolds
in full bloom


     Atoms of Haiku may be purchased on Amazon. Another book to add to my Wish List.
http://www.amazon.com/Atoms-Haiku-Collection-Author-United/dp/1511831022
 

No comments:

Post a Comment