Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A Blackbird Sings

     Finally, I received a pdf copy of A Blackbird Sings, the 2nd anthology of small stones edited by Kaspalita and Fiona Robyn. I'm so pleased because among my five small stones that were published last year in A Handful of Stones, two were chosen to be included in this anthology. 

rose garden
a child searching for
Thumbelina

~

Christmas stocking
a boy pretends
he hasn't caught Santa

     I'm also honored because in it are works of some of the poets I've met in the haiku community - Sanjuktaa Asopa, Johannes S. H. Berg, Kirsten Cliff, Aubrie Cox, Kat Creighton, Terri Hale French, Stella Pierides, Christina Nguyen, Pravat Kumar Padhy, Alan Summers, and Kathy Uyen Nguyen.
     I encourage you to read more about A Blackbird Sings by clicking here and to join the first ever Mindful Writing Day on November 1. On that day, a Kindle edition of the anthology will be free to download and 5 paperback copies will be given away. For more details, click
here.       
 

No comments:

Post a Comment