Thursday, April 12, 2012

Doodlefest (Day 11-20)

(click headings to see the doodle of Aubrie Cox on Yay Words!)
mushroom clouds
the big word
finally springs up


I Doodle, You 'Ku - 12


after you left
even the flowers
weep on my soup


I Doodle, You 'Ku - 13


autumn night
only in my dreams I catch
a vision of you


I Doodle, You 'Ku - 14


missing leaf
he finds luck
with a new look


I Doodle, You 'Ku - 15


wind chime
the soft touch
of cherry petals
~
wind chime
the gentle swaying
of cherry petals


I Doodle, You 'Ku - 16


dried leaves...
hoping old letters
will bring her back


I Doodle, You 'Ku - 17


a shower of stars
only with her umbrella
childhood fantasy


I Doodle, You 'Ku - 18


inside her bag
I slip into
another world


I Doodle, You 'Ku - 19


curling smoke
she leads him straight
to the bedroom


I Doodle, You 'Ku - 20


oceans apart
we stay glued
to the webcam

No comments:

Post a Comment