Thursday, March 8, 2012

For Dog Lovers or Not


     This is one of my favorite haiga last month on NaHaiWriMo. I'm not a dog lover but this one caught my fancy. :-)
     It's very interesting to find out that Annette Makino is a poet who illustrates her haiku with Japanese ink paintings. You can find her online gallery here. Most of her original pieces are on sale. She offers prints, cards, handmade books and custom pieces to honor life passages.
    I've checked out her website. She's such a talented lady!  
 

5 comments:

  1. I just checked out her site--very nice!

    Gisele :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, she's amazing! She had her first exhibit in October 2011.

    I meant "caught" my fancy. The pills I'm taking is making me forget the right terms hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for including me here, Christine, and for the compliments! Love what you're doing too, and it's inspiring to see how you keep getting published.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're welcome, Annette! Keep on doing what you do! You've brought a lot of smile to a lot of people :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks, Annette. I hope to see you more on NaHaiWriMo :-)

    ReplyDelete