Thursday, March 1, 2012

February Entries on CPH Project

     Today I found out who the print recipient is for the month of February. It's a little bit disappointing for me because I was rooting for some people. I guess it's not really that important because I know most of them are there to be inspired by Tif Holmes' photography.
     To name a few of my favorites, here is a list. Click the entry number to see the photo.


   looking for
   her contact lenses
   I found a world

                              Kris Lindbeck


   dry maple leaf-
   the decision to follow
   the wren's song

                               Rita Odeh


   parting...
   the hazy sun behind
   the barbed wire

                         Rita Odeh


   misty dawn
   the smell of flowers
   I cannot name
  
                         Kris Lindbeck
                       
3)  Entry 28

    morning light
    my barefoot wet
    with dew

                         Kris Lindbeck

     Check out their blogs here:
2) Rita - http://rita-odeh.blogspot.com/     

     I would have included a couple of Sandi Pray's haiku, but I haven't gotten her permission yet. Maybe I'll be able to post them one of these days.      

No comments:

Post a Comment