Monday, January 30, 2012

Poem to Picture

photo by Jens-Christian Kjaer
         
                         
scattered rain
homeless man still searching for
his missing shoe



January 28, 2012

     As of January 28, 2012, I'm one of the participating poets in Ashi's blog. He welcomes readers to submit photos by email or to write a haiku for a particular photo by comment. Browsing his site, I was able to find more inspiration. His numerous photos are admirable, including the ones that are in his other blogs.
     From his haiku collection, I found another website, which I hope will be another home for my haiku and photos. It's called The Four Seasons of Haiku, a community of haiku poets recording their experiences of the seasons in haiku, senryu, tanka, and haibun. I'm excited to be included among talented poets.     
                                                  

No comments:

Post a Comment