Monday, October 18, 2021

Gingko Walk Contest at the Haiku North America Conference 2021

I enjoyed so much the Haiku North America conference 2021! As one of the moderators, I was honored to introduce presenters Brad Bennett, Jennifer Hambrick, and Michael Dylan Welch. I also learned a lot from the presentations and from the renku session. Thank you, Linda Papanicolaou, for the informative and engaging workshop. I had fun with the other participants. Lastly, I am so thrilled that I won first place in the Gingko Walk contest conducted by Alan Pizzarelli and Donna Beaver. Haiku was barking when she knew I was excited about the wonderful news. lol

Watch the full video of the gingko walk here. Thank you, Alan Pizzarelli and Donna Beaver for this inspiring video. https://vimeo.com/630495692




No comments:

Post a Comment