Monday, June 25, 2012

Things with Wings

     Finally, Things with Wings by Aubrie Cox is now online! I'm so blessed that several of my haiku are in this marvelous collection. 


    dried leaves . . .
    hoping old letters
    will bring her back


    This is one of my favorite haiku which was inspired by Aubrie's doodles. Other poems included are by Melissa Allen, Sanjuktaa Asopa, Johnny Baranski, Katie Bock, Carmella Braniger, Margaret Dornaus, Terri Hale French, Merrill Gonzales, Cara Holman, Alee Imperial Albano, Susan Nelson Myers, Stella Pierides, Daphne Purpus, Lucas Stensland, Christina Nguyen, Michael Dylan Welch, Angie Warren, and many others. 
     I had to so much fun participating in this. Once you've read it from start to finish, you would surely wish you hadn't missed being a part of it.   
     

2 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading it, Christine. I love Sanjuktaa's,Christina Nguyen's and your haiku very much. I've just only started to write haiku this February and love the way you write yours.

    Asni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, Asni. I'm glad you found my blog and was able to read Aubrie's wonderful project. She always does an incredible job. I hope to see your haiku more often and congratulations again on your haiku in Caribbean Kigo Kukai Contest.

    ReplyDelete