Thursday, April 6, 2017

Call for Submissions: The Cherita, Your Storybook Journal

     The Cherita, a new storybook journal, is now open for submissions. Here is the link. Deadline is on May 31.

     If you want to know what cherita is and how it all started, here are my suggestions:

1. Go to my previous post here. I have provided some links to help you learn this new form of poetry.

2. You can also learn more by reading books such as Larry Kimmel's collection of cherita, Shards and Dusts or the newly released Atlas Poetica 27 by Keibooks.

3. Join the Facebook group, Cherita Poets on Site to get updates and inspiration from the daily prompts.

     I am really excited about this new journal. I should find time soon to write and submit so I can be included in its premiere issue which will be released in June.

No comments:

Post a Comment