Monday, March 27, 2017

6th Matsuyama Photo Haiku Contest

    What a huge surprise! My haiku received an honorable mention in the 6th Matsuyama Photo Haiku Contest! There was a total of 1,063 entries from 32 countries.
    
  
persimmon sky
I taste the sweetness
of answered prayers


     I wrote this haiku for this photo which was one of the photos for the Haiku in English on a set theme category


     If you want to read the full details of the contest results, head over here.

     This is my second time to receive a recognition from the Matsuyama Photo Haiku Contest. The first was in 2012 and that time they sent me a congratulations letter, souvenir booklet of all the winners and honorable mentions, and two cute daruma dolls. I wonder if I will be receiving a surprise package from them soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment