Thursday, December 10, 2015

Frameless Sky Issue 3

     Frameless Sky Issue 3 is hot off the press and available to purchase! - http://framelesssky.weebly.com/purchase.html

     I thank all the 40 contributors turning this issue into a successful poetry video. I wouldn't have done it without their support, patience, and cooperation.
 
 
     And of course, I haven't forgotten my team.
 
 
      I am also thrilled to announce that there is a special feature added to the array of poetic gems. In this current issue, you'll be able to watch the video recording of Claire Everett and David Terelinck's tanka sequence, "Whispered Vows," being read by the poet Beverley George and her husband.

     I can't wait for those who are interested in getting a copy to see the full video. For the meantime, here's a sneak peek ~ https://youtu.be/DgHgIhO528Y

     By the way, I've created a Frameless Sky account on Pinterest. So if you are one of those hook on Pinterest, start pinning away! I'm in the process of updating it.
 
     I've also created my own dvd covers. Shades of violet with butterfly stickers. :-)
    
  

No comments:

Post a Comment