Friday, August 15, 2014

15th Annual Tanka Society of America Contest 2014 - Honorable Mention

     I was so thrilled when I received the good news from Janet Lynn Davis, TSA vice president and contest coordinator of TSA International Tanka. From among more than 500 entries, my tanka was selected to receive an honorable mention. I'm grateful to the judges - Michele L. Harvey and Susan Constable. This was really a big surprise!

only remembering
how he loved me...
in a clear brook
white clouds gather
in my hands


     Congratulations to all the winners and honorable mentions! Here's the link to the official announcement page: https://sites.google.com/site/tankasocietyofamerica/tsa-contest/winners-and-judges-comments/2014-tsa-international-tanka-contest-winners
     You can also read it on TSA's Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/TankaSocietyOfAmerica
     The complete writeup including judges' commentary will be published later in the year, in the Fall issue of Ribbons (the TSA journal) as well as on the TSA website.

No comments:

Post a Comment