Thursday, May 22, 2014

Tanka Society of America News

     Here are some news and updates:
1) I'm thrilled to be a new member of TSA. Because of this, I'll be receiving a complimentary copy of the member's anthology in the fall of 2014. Mr. M. Kei just emailed me recently that two of my tanka will be included in the anthology. Yay!
    As soon as he emailed me, I sent him a short bio.

2) Entry for the annual TSA contest has been opened. I need to put on my thinking cap as I haven't come up with something yet to submit. Good thing, I still have a lot of time to write my poem and submit by the in-hand deadline of June 30, 2014. If you're interested, please see guidelines-

http://www.tankasocietyofamerica.org/tsa-contest/how-to-enter-the-tsa-international-tanka-contest

No comments:

Post a Comment