Thursday, January 23, 2014

Bamboo Hut Vol. 1 Issue 2

     Here are my five tanka included in the 2nd issue of Bamboo Hut.

all the things
your didn't want to
talk about . . .
now I'm left with

crumpled leaves               


not knowing

if my heart will ever
stop hurting . . .
the train passes me by
one more time



as you drift away
I cherish the sweeping light

of our memories . . .
the darkness of the night
brightens all the stars



days after

the memorial . . .
I find comfort
watering his plants
for the first time



sunlight dance
on the bedroom wall . . .
how my heart flutters
with the way you say
good morning



Click this to read the issue. 
The print copy may be purchased from Lulu.com http://www.lulu.com/shop/view-cart.ep;jsessionid=4DC71B0C924D47A322EE8D100653D414

No comments:

Post a Comment