Friday, April 27, 2012

Update on Haiku My Photo Challenge

     Have you posted your haiku yet? What are you waiting for? You barely have four more days to submit your entry here. 

     By the way, I have some great news to tell you. Kirsten Cliff  will be blind judging the contest.  All the entries are posted here on my blog, but she won't be peeking at all. Instead, I will be sending her the photo and all the entries (excluding names). She'll be choosing the winner based on which haiku works best for the image. The winner will receive a pack of six postcards with my photos. 

     The name of the winner and the photo will be posted on Friday, May 4, 2012.  

     Good luck to all the participants! With the quality of haiku submitted, I know it will not be an easy job for Kirsten to select the winner.  
  

No comments:

Post a Comment