Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Comments on NaHaiWriMo

      It's wonderful to know that NaHaiWriMo have had daily writing prompts for a whole year now, and will continue on in March. If you read the comments here, you'll see how it has helped a lot of people, including me. Below is my comment about my experience with NaHaiWriMo.


     From the prompts, I’ve learned to write haiku on random topics by refreshing my memories. Reading other people’s haiku also reawakens beautiful memories that have been here all along. NaHaiWriMo is a great place to share and learn, a place where you may find friends to help you on your path in writing haiku.
 
     I'm sure this coming month will be another enriching experience for every participant. If I won't be able to post haiku daily or read a number of haiku as much as I did in February, it doesn't mean that I'm changing my mind about NaHaiWrimo or giving it up too soon. I just might be dealing with my chronic back pain and sciatica.
    Tomorrow, if I feel better, I'll be posting a few of my favorite haiku and haiga with the permission of the respective haiku poets. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment